CRM & ERP
An ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system allows you to integrate engineering, customer service, planning, materials, manufacturing, finance, and human resources across a single facility or across multiple locations.
CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems helps you track and manage your customer relations.
Both Examples of projects we are working with in the CRM and ERP area;
• Customization (system development) to ensure that the new system is supporting (and tracking) existing business processes
• Map out business processes
• Preparation of training material
Maximize the use of existing ERP and CRM systems
• Minimize manual data entry
• Streamline business processes
• Ensure data accuracy
• System integration with other system (for example process control systems)